Co Cork Ireland
A very competitive example, completely rebuilt and ready to continue her winning ways! This boat, in a previous guise, won the early, mid and late season League’s at Kinsale Yacht Club during 2016. She is now down to minimum weight and in great condition ready for another 45 years!
• Hull stripped inside and out from the gunwhales down.
• All imperfections professionally removed, filled, faired and epoxy primed.
• Topsides professionally finished with International 2-pack paint.
• Decks & cockpit stripped (all fittings removed & holes filled), professionally finished with Awl Grip paint 2015.
• New Teak rubbing strakes were fitted & crew seats refurbished 2015.
• As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
• New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (including new vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor using the best 15-year guaranteed Marine Ply, epoxy coated including all edges.
• Under the floor and inside the buoyancy tanks was professionally flow coated.
• New spinnaker bag, footstraps, rudder bag and buoyancy bags 2017.
• Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons 2015.
• New Cockpit cover, paddle, bailer, anchor and anchor line.
• Recent suit of sails (2015 Hyde main & jib, 2014 Batt spinnaker) in very good condition.
• Complete upgrade of all systems with most of the fittings replaced (includes Harken traveller).
• Trailer completely rebuilt 2016 with only the original wheel hubs & cross channel remaining (adjustable side bars inc. steps).
Bodacious is seeking a competitive owner who will look after her well and enjoy her as much as I have!
|Vessel type:||National Squib|
|Designer:||O J Lee|
|Length over all:||6.20m|