Co Cork Ireland
Superb racing record in Cork Harbour and Kinsale. A great boat to race for local league racing and in the Quarter Tonner fleet. The current owner has looked after the boat for the last 6 years with plenty of upgrades for racing including:
• Cleats, clutches, etc upgraded in 2021.
• Halyards, control lines, and sheets replaced in 2021.
• Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• 2021 North No.1 Jib
• 2017 UK McWilliam Mainsail
• c.2014 UK McWilliam No.3 Jib
• 2 No. Spinnakers (North and UK McWilliams) in good condition
• Other sails available in fair condition
2.5hp Tohatsu outboard engine, well maintained and in good working order. Mast replaced c. 2012. The boat is stripped out for racing but there are 4 single berths with cushions etc. The boat is stored on a 4-wheel galvanised ‘yard’ trailer.
Boat is currently lying ashore in Crosshaven. Viewing by appointment only.
|Builder:||Modified Bolero 26|
|Length over all:||26'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.