|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Wicklow Town Co Wicklow Ireland|
Ed Dubois designed Quarter Tonner ‘Starflash’ is a fun, fast and stable yacht with an incredibly low IRC rating of 0.855 (2021). The boat is dry stored for winter after spending a number of years out of the water until the 2021 season.
Sister ship to Supernova, Jonathan Star and Flashheart her recent race history include; 1st Overall Class 3 @ Greystones Regatta 2021, 2nd Overall @ Volvo Dun Laoghaire Regatta 2015 and numerous other class wins over the years.
Starflash is ready to race and has many decades of competitive sailing ahead of her. The hull, deck and keel-stepped mast are in excellent structural condition with a full 2021 marine survey available on request.
The boat includes:
- Galvanized Road Trailer Bearings & Brakes 100% (worth over €2,500)
- Full Suite of Ultimate Sails + Spare Suite of Sails
- X2 North Sails Spinnakers (Asymmetric & Symmetric)
- X1 Spare Spinnaker
- All Lines, Sheets, Blocks Ready to Race
- Anchor, Rope & Chain
- Fenders & Warps
- Outboard Motor Mercury 3.5
- 2021 Marine Survey (worth €400 will last 5 years)
- 6 Months Winter Storage Paid
- Endorsed IRC Certificate
Viewing is welcomed, please email or text for 2021 survey & condition report.
|Vessel type:||Quarter Tonner 26|
|Length over all:||26'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.