Galway Bay Sailing Club H91 W678 Co Galway Ireland
This Nautivela 420 racing dinghy was certified in November 2018 and was first sailed on the Mediterranean at Club Nautic Villa Nova (Barcelona) in 2019. It was then stored under covers during the global coronavirus pandemic.
The present owners brought the boat to Galway Bay Sailing Club in October 2021 where it began a new life on the Irish 420 Association racing circuit, winning regional and national honours in 2022. It has been stored indoors when not in use.
The boat is in excellent condition, with a clean, fast hull, and comes with a wealth of equipment:
• Galvanised ‘box’ road trailer with lighting rig and spare tyre and locks on doors and ball lock
• Portable launching trolley (Practica)
• Racing mainsail, jib, spinnaker and sail bags (all Zaoli) - Excellent Quality
• Training mainsail, jib, spinnaker (all Quantum) - Good Quality
• Training mainsail, jib, spinnaker (well used)
• Two spinnaker poles
• VMG boom
• Super Spars Mast
• Quilted fabric bottom cover
• Waterproof top cover
• Tubes in trailer for sail storage
• Trailer holds all sailing equipment plus sailing gear, toolboxes, etc
• Miscellaneous parts and spares (rigging, shackles etc)
The trailer provides high capacity storage in a dry secure environment and travels well behind a car with or without a boat.
We will deliver the boat and trailer to Dublin Port for a confirmed UK or European buyer.
|Length over all:||4.20m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.