Co Galway Ireland|
This Nautivela 420 racing dinghy was certified in November 2018 and was first sailed on the Mediterranean at Club Nautic Villa Nova (Barcelona) in 2019. It was then stored under covers for nearly two years during the global coronavirus pandemic.
The present owners brought the boat to Galway Bay Sailing Club in October 2021 where it began a new life on the Irish 420 Association racing circuit, winning regional and national honours in 2022 with firsts in the Connacht, Munster, Leinster, Midlands (Double Ree) and National regattas and second in the Ulsters. It has been stored indoors when not in use.
The boat is in excellent condition, with a clean, fast hull, and comes with a wealth of equipment:
• Galvanised ‘box’ road trailer with lighting rig and spare tyre and locks on doors and ball lock
• Portable launching trolley (Practica)
• Racing mainsail, jib, spinnaker and sail bags (all Zaoli) - Excellent Quality
• Training mainsail, jib, spinnaker (all Quantum) - Good Quality
• Training mainsail, jib, spinnaker (well used)
• Two spinnaker poles
• VMG boom
• Super Spars Mast
• Quilted fabric bottom cover
• Waterproof top cover
• Tubes in trailer for sail storage
• Trailer holds all sailing equipment plus sailing gear, toolboxes, etc
• Miscellaneous parts and spares (rigging, shackles etc)
We may consider selling the boat without the trailer and selling the trailer separately but we would recommend taking it as a package due to the benefits of having a trailer with this level of storage and how well it travels behind a car with or without a boat.
|Length over all:||4.20m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.