|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Cork Harbour Co Cork Ireland|
Bill Dixon Designed 1989 Fin Keel Moody 346, lying afloat Cork Harbour.
Very well maintained and lightly used. Can be easily sailed by 1 or 2 persons
Furling Main & Headsail
With the present owner since 2004.
Extensive upgrades carried out including:
• New Thornycroft TD 95 engine fitted 2009, (620 hours)
• New Eberspacher D4 heater fitted 2013
• New Tektank fuel tank fitted 2010
• New NEPTUNE 4500 2 BURNER HOB & GRILL fitted 2013
• New headsail 2013
• New Isotemp calorifier/immersion fitted 2013
• New Raymarine ST60 wind and depth instruments (2010)
• New Raymarine SmartPilot X-5 Autopilot (2010)
• Raymarine C90 radar (2010)
• Full cockpit enclosure.
• Volvo QL Bow thrust
• Standing and running rigging replaced 2012. Latest inspection cert 2019
• Last full survey 2018
|Vessel type:||Cruising Yacht|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Thornycroft T95|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||10.55m|
|Length at waterline:||8.50m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Displacement:||5 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||160 Litres|
|Water capacity:||182 Litres|
Sleeps six in 3 cabins
V-berth with infill in the forward cabin with a hanging locker, cupboard and shelves.
Access to the chain locker and storage underneath the berth on the starboard side.
Full width saloon with settee berth to port and U-shaped dinette to starboard with storage behind settee backs. Drop leaf table and cupboards/book shelves port and starboard.
Chart table at aft end of port berth.
Separate toilet on port side with wash basin and shower head tap.
Galley on starboard side with 2x s/steel sinks, two burner oven, fridge and hot and cold pressure water, good stowage, with hanging locker and wet locker by aft cabin.
Access to the aft cabin with good-sized double berth to port, wash basin with hot/cold pressure water supply, L-shaped settee and wardrobe.
• Eberspacher D4 diesel fired heating
• 12V fridge with twin lid access in worktop
• Neptune 4500 2 burner oven & Grill (2013)
• Pressurised domestic h/c water system
• Shower and washbasin in “wet-room” heads with Jabsco toilet
• Wash hand basin with hot/cold water in aft cabin
• Holly and teak effect saloon sole covering
• 240v shore-power outlets, 12v sockets
• Clock and barometer
• Cutlery and crockery
• saloon lights
• Removeable folding cockpit table
• Cockpit seat cushions
A QL Bow Thrust Model BP 800
Numax 12V 125 AH Battery for the bow thrust located in the port storage area in the forward cabin and charged from the engine alternator
2 x 12V DC 110 AH Heavy Duty Lead Acid Batteries located in front of the engine in the engine compartment. Charging is by engine driven alternator and a 40 amp “Mastervolt” 240v AC Charger.
The battery isolator switch is located at the Navigator station on the bespoke switch board. You can turn on either battery or both.
The calorifier/immersion is mounted under the floor in the aft cockpit locker and is also heated by the engine cooling water circuit.
240 V AC Shore power distributed through MCB / RCD trip switches
Main Anchor: This is a 35lb anchor Plough Anchor and is in good condition. The anchor self stows on a bow roller
• The windlass is a “LOFRANS” Royal manual in good condition
• There is a sugar scoop stern with a S/S boarding ladder
• “Whitlock” stainless steel wheel on aluminium alloy pedestal
• Folding table and coffee holder attached to pedestal
• Cockpit Cushions
• Sprayhood & Full cockpit enclosure
Compass: ‘PLASTIMO’ Magnetic Pedestal Mounted Steering Compass
VHF/DSC: ‘NAVMAN’ 7100, DSC Enabled, VHF Transceiver Unit, with remote unit in the cockpit
GPS: Binnacle mounted Garmin GPSMAP 550 Chart plotter AIS enabled.
Radar: Raymarine C90W multifunctional display.
AIS TRANSAS Class B Transponder
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine Smart Pilot X5
SOUNDER: Raymarine ST60
WIND: Raymarine ST60 Wind & Close-hauled Wind Instrument
Engine: Thornycroft Model 95, 32.5hp @ 3000 rpm, New in 2009 (623 hours)
Transmission/Gearbox: Hurth Model HBW Reverse/Reduction Gear Box
Sails & Spars
• Deck stepped Kemp Aluminium extruded mast with furling mainsail
• Standing and Running rigging in good condition (2012), Latest inspection certificate 2019.
• Furlex roller reefing jib
• Spinnaker pole stored in brackets on deck
• Jib/spinnaker halyard winch at mast
• Mainsail outhaul, endless furling line and kicker line led to cockpit.
• Self tailing jib-sheet primary winches
• Single speed spinnaker winches
• Mainsheet track mounted on aft coach-roof
• There are 3 fire extinguishers on board.
• 1 x 2 Kg Auto extinguisher mounted in the engine compartment.
• 1 x 2 Kg Dry Powder extinguisher mounted in the cockpit locker.
• 1 x 2 Kg Dry Powder extinguisher mounted under saloon table.
• Fire Blanket: Hanging at Galley.
• LPG Gas alarm fitted in 2013 with new oven. Installation certificate available
• There is a horse shoe buoy located on the Stbd side Pushpit Rail. This is fitted with a floating light and rope.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.