|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Excellent condition professionally maintained from new. New insulations include fridge, oven, hob and upholstery. The sophisticated styling of this cruiser makes it safe for children and excellent for anglers. The very spacious wheelhouse saloon opens directly into a sheltered aft deck with large floor locker for extra storage space. Its panoramic visibility, superb comfort and elegant finish all create a luxurious atmosphere. In immaculate condition this cruiser comes complete with a fly bridge, dual helm and 4 + 2 berths.
Included in price:
• 3 months engine and transmission warranty
• 3 months berth at Manor House Marina
• Full tank of diesel (500 litres)
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Perkins 4236|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||9m|
• Berths 2 + 4
• 2 cabins one twin forward cabin convertible to a double and one mid double cabin.
• Convertible double bed in the saloon
• New upholstery
• Gas central heating (complete with valid test certificate)
• Dual steering positions inside and out
• One bathroom with wash basin, WC and shower
• Large aftwell, excellent for fishing and safe for children
• Panoramic flybridge
• Galley with new Isotherm 85l fridge, new Spinflow 4 burner s/s hob, Thetford s/s oven/grill, s/s sink and drainer.
• Radio/CD player
• 12v Cigarette style sockets
• 220v Shaver sockets in head
• Hot and cold water via calorifier
• Navy decks(Gel coat not paint!)
• Original white gel coat hull in excellent condition
• One owner from new and fresh water use only
• Available for immediate viewing
Engine: Perkins 4236
Drive: Shaft with Borg Warner 2:1 reduction gearbox
Professionally cared for and maintained and includes a 3 month warranty on the engine and transmission.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.