MARCH 2024 DELIVERY SLOT- The larger sister to GS25 Cruiser, the GS30 offers traditional looks with full facilities for weekends away. Depending on how far you d like to venture afield, these cruisers can provide fixed double berths, heads, shower facilities, galleys, and plenty of storage space. Only a few GS30 s are made each year, with a variety of options available ensuring each GS30 is built to your bespoke specification. The GS30 features a traditional forward helm, with uninterrupted visibility and equally at home cruising coastal waters or gliding along the inland waterways.
The timeless GS 30 is the quintessential luxury 2+2 weekender, equally at home on lakes and rivers or the UK s coastal waters and islands. This very modern cruiser features the classic lines of the Dutch Sloep and has everything for a weekend getaway or days out with family and friends.
With enough space for entertaining in style the spacious and deep cockpit of the GS 30 features comfortable seating for eight and a safe area for younger crew members, with a full camper canopy providing shade from the sun or a full enclosure. The amidship helm position allows for an unrestricted view, with the full-width aft platform and two-step access to the recessed side decks creating a very user-friendly craft.
The light and airy cabin of the GS 30 features a fully equipped galley and separate bathroom facilities whilst the substantial forward dinette converts to a large double berth, providing that perfect escape. The large stern U shaped aft cockpit seating converts to a day bed or occasional double berth during the warmer months.
With the folding screens lowered the air draught is only 6 feet 10 inches (2.05 m), allowing the GS 30 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Bridge. To add to the versatility the dimensions allow for cruising the River Great Ouse.
* Bowthruster 55kgf
* hydraulic steering with wooden steering wheel
* 2x 105ah batteries
* Flexiteak on bathing platform
* Mahogany windscreen surround
* Navigation lights
* 96mm Rope fender
* Cabin roof hatch
* 6x Stainless steel cleats
* Electric toilet
* Refridgerator 65ltr
* 4x oval opening portholes
* Teak effect cabin floor
Factory fitted options:
* Teak wood or flexiteek on cockpit floor and steps
* Teak wood or flexiteek on foredeck and side decks
* Sternthruster 55kgf
* Stainless steel railing 35mm around the bow and sidedecks
* Aft cockpit sundeck / sleeping accommodation with cushions
* Mahogany table top in the cabin
* Adjustable captains chair with armrests (1 STD)
* Camper canopy upgrade
* Gas cooker top with gas storage
* Shore power 230 volts with battery charger and 15 meters extension cord
* Hot Water System
* Shower in the toilet compartment
* Heating (diesel)
* Hull and steering console CHOICE
* Black or Natural rope CHOICE
* Black Antifouling
* Cushions CHOICE
* Canopy CHOICE
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.