|$450,000 Per Vessel ||
Finger Lakes area of New York State New York USA|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
1957/1986 65' x 25.5' x 4.5' Wooden 150 Passenger/Dinner Boat
Passenger Capacity: 150
Main Deck dinner seating: 64
Top Deck dinner seating: 78
Gross Tons: 33
Net Tons: 23
Builder: Crosavich, Biloxi, Mississippi
Year Built: 1957
Year of conversion to dining vessel: 1986
Totally redesigned and rebuilt from main deck up . Constructed main deck enclosure, and all interiors, completely rewired 110 A.C, 32 volt D.C., and 12 volt D.C. ships electrical power source to present U.S.C.G. standard. Enclosed top deck with galvanized steel frame and sunbrella canvas with clear side curtains.
In 1990 bow area, forward of pilot house, was enclosed with frame and canvas. In 1996 bow area was fully enclosed with a hard cover and glass windows.
Last Dry-dock: March 2011
1. Main Engines: 2 - G.M. 6-110 Diesels, 300 H.P. each. Starboard engine rebuilt in 1990. Port engine rebuilt in 2003. Main engines are air cooled - Heat exchanger.
2. Generators: 1 - Auto-Gen model M-6502, 6.5 kW off port engine. Installed 1991. Nor-pro genset 10KW - Isuzu 3 cylinder diesel engine
3. Electric blowers in each void for ventilation.
Main Deck - Approximately 945 sq. ft. in dining room.
1. 12 - 2'x4' white formica, heavy duty tables.
2. 7 - 2'x2' white formica, heavy duty tables.
3. 64 white rubbermaid chairs.
4. Entire deck is trimmed out in mahogany.
5. Ornate open mahogany stair case to top deck.
6. 12' mahogany bar with mirrored back bar.
7. Burgundy wall to wall carpeting. New 1996
8. Painted walls throughout the cabin. New 2010
9. New light fixtures and outlet covers- 2010
10. Mens & Ladies rest rooms.
11. Sliding glass windows 3'x6'
Top deck - approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
1. 11 - 2'x4' white formica, heavy duty tables.
2. 17 - 2'x2' white formica, heavy duty tables.
3. 76 white rubbermaid chairs.
4. 8' upholstered fiberglass bench.
5. Custom steel rail with weather curtains.
6. 2006 Top deck outside flooring and steel rail stanchions replaced.
7. Spring 2006 Rail canvas and weather curtains are being replaced.
U.S.C.G. Safety Equipment:
1. 2 - Jim Buoy Ring Buoy 1 - (lighted)
2. ships anchor with 200 feet of line.
3. 2 Heaving lines.
5. 1 Anchor ball
6. 156 Adult P.F.D.s, 17 children P.F.D.s
7. Fire extinguishers: 5 - Engine room 2, Main deck 1, Pilot house 1, top
8. Fire stations: 1 with hose and brass nozzle.
9. First aid kit: small kit in pilot house.
1. 2 - 12 volt bilge pumps in engine room, 1 - 12 volt bilge pump in
forward void, 1 - 110 bilge pump in forward void.
2. Fire pump, driven off port engine. This is also serves as a emergency
3. Fresh water pump - Shurflo, diaphragm pump.
1. 110 volt incandescent lighting on main deck, top deck, engine room, rest rooms and exterior decorative.
2. 32 volt emergency lighting on the main deck.
3. 12 volt lighting in pilot house and back up in rest rooms.
4. 2 Florescent light fixtures in forward void.
5. Shore power 22 volts, 50 amps.
6. Professional Mariner Pro 32V/25, auto 25 amp multi charger/converter.
7. 2 - 12 volt battery for bilge pump and lights.
8. 4 - 8 volt starting batteries.
1. E.S. Ritchie & Son Compass.
2. Furuno Radar 20 mile range.
3. Horizon - Standard 88 channel V.H.F. Radio.
4. Ships P.A. and stereo system: Kenwwod KA amplifier, NAD 1130 Amplifier, Adcom GFA-545 Preamplifier, 2 - realistic cassette decks, 6 disc CD changer, realistic mixing console. 8 ceiling flush mount speakers, and 2 4 way bookshelf speakers on main deck. 2 - Klipsh Heresy speakers top deck.. 2 exterior all weather speakers outside of top deck. Ipod and MP3 capabilites.
5. Complete set of electric and mechanical main engine gauges.
6. Main spot light.
7. High water bilge alarms for five voids.
1. Ladies: 1 Theford Electramatic toilet. 1 porcelain sink and soap dispenser. 1 wood framed mirror. 1 waste basket. Overhead light with fan.
2. Mens: Same as ladies rest room. Both are white masonite trimmed in mahogany.
Bow - Food Prep Area
1. 1 built in white formica prep table, 7'x3'.
2. 1 - 2'x2' formica, fold out, work table in pilot house.
Full Service Bar
1. Large 3 well stainless steel sink.
2. Double door temperature regulated beer cooler.
3. Full soda gun hookups with storage - New 2008
4. Kenmore 7 cu. ft. refrigerator
5. Storage space and shelving for glassware.
Forward Void Storage Area
1. Large dry storage area with shelving. Access to this area through pilot house.
2. Sanyo 10 cu. ft. refrigerator.
3. 10 gallon electric hot water heater
4. Fresh and waste water tanks.
1. 2 - 300 gallon fuel tanks.
2. 1 - 50 gallon fresh water tank.
3. 1 - 50 gallon waste water tank.
4. 1 - 35 gallon waste water tank - New 2008
5. 1 - 35 gallon pre septic fresh water tank - New 2008
This vessel is a premier dining vessel designed to comfortably seat 140 passengers at tables for dinner. She is finely appointed with rich interiors.
At her 1996 dry-dock inspection the owner's U.S.C.G inspecting officer stated that this boat is one of 4 wood boats in the district that he would like to own.
Located in the Finger Lakes area, New York State
Price $450,000 available now, $375,000 after the 2011 cruise season
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified
Scruton Marine Services - File No. PV2187
|Vessel type:||Passenger Vessel/Dinner Boat|
|Model:||Passenger Vessel/Dinner Vessel|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||6-110 General Motors|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||65'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 6"|
|Fuel capacity:||600 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||50 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||85 Gallons|
Details on our listings are thought to be correct but are not guaranteed. Offers are subject to prior sale, price or inventory change, applicable taxes and withdrawal from the market without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.